Store policies and FAQ
Returns and refunds
What is the return policy?
- If any items are damaged during shipment, please send us pictures and detailed info regarding your defective order via the contact page with your order number. We will replace your order at no additional cost!
- Other than defective or damaged items, all orders are usually non-refundable. If there are any other problems, please feel free to contact us and maybe we can work something out!
What if I typed out the wrong address?
- If your item has not been shipped out yet: you must contact us through the contact page or at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and corrected address!
- If your order has already been shipped out: you will have to repay for shipping costs and 50% of your original order for us to send the order to your corrected address. (If the items from the incorrect address do get successfully returned to us- We will refund you the 50% you have paid after return fees.) Please double check your addresses to avoid the hassle on both ends!
My order has been in transit for a while, what now?
- If it has been more than 2 weeks (2 months for non-US customers) since your product has been stuck in transit, please visit your local postal office to inquire if there is any mail for you. They may have it!
If they do not, chances are that USPS has lost the item. In this case, please file for a lost order claim with USPS and email me at velocesmells@gmail or through the store's contact form with your tracking and order number. If USPS refunds the shipping cost to you, please forward it to me and I will resend your entire order. You do not have to pay any additional cost.
How long does it take to receive my order?
- Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service. International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 to 8 weeks.
How are items packaged?
- Prints are packaged in either a rigid cardboard flat mailer or a sturdy cardboard mailing tube depending on the size and destination of the order.
- Stickers and charms are packaged in either a small flat mailer or bubble mailer.
- Books are packaged in a rigid cardboard flat mailer.
- If you have mixed item types in your order, your items may be packaged in either a larger mailing tube or a cardboard box.
Are orders tracked?
- All orders are tracked under USPS! When your items are shipped, you should receive a tracking number in your email inbox.
Is there a way to get cheaper shipping?
- While we understand that shipping costs outside of the US is expensive, there is no direct way to get cheaper shipping at the moment. The prices that you see listed is the lowest prices USPS has to offer. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Some suggested alternatives include:
-Splitting your order with interested friends that live near you.
-Spending $120+ in the store to get free shipping outside of the US!
-Meeting Velinxi at a convention to buy prints from her directly. Keep up with her social media and convention calendar to see if you can catch her at an Artist Alley!
Can you mark my order as a "gift" instead of "merchandise"?
- I apologize, but I can't do this for any order as this is a crime. Non-US orders MUST have accurate customs information, and all customers must pay for their own customs taxes/ VAT/ etc in their own country accordingly (if their country's customs laws requires it)!